Monday, February 18, 2013

Where I'm at In Life

They told me, "It's not about the grades." It couldn't be further from the truth.

Take a look at how I felt a year ago...complete with FacebookTM entries




April 30


"Guess I'm not as much of a man's man as I thought I was..." #april30

Better Than a Hallelujah (Amy Grant) Lyrics


May 5

"and here come all of the posts from ppl who didn't work the discussion board during the semester. Shame on you! Doesn't matter; grades never matter...unless you need them to #giggle graduate >_<"

"How dare my professors lie to me and say, "It's not about the grade"?! You know "damn well", if we don't buy into your system we can't get permission to do a lil more than washin' dishes. Can I get an amen?! I played your game for 2 decades. Give. Me. My. Paper!"


May 7



May 8

"Ever feel like you were...wasting away? Here's some perspective... #imdatruth.blogpsot.com"

SN: noticed I spelled spot wrong...not a common typo for me

May 9

"Will I make it through the rest of this week, who knows?! Here's some perspective Non-Perishable #imdatruth.blogspot.com SN:Study time...goodbye world"


...

A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Mine has been brutally challenged the last month, months, half a month. Somebody’s trying to tell me something.


...



May 20

Prayer: The greatest wireless connection ever. #inspirationalTshirt


May 22



May 24

"So...apparently I needed to be at Carnegie Mellon for another year. I...it took some time to understand this, the fact that I wasn't "finished". So easy to get caught up in your goals/ambitions that you'd walk away from it all b/c your pride might be hurt.

The good thing is that although I don't officially have a degree "conferred", nothing else was "deferred". {Ecclesiastes 7:8}

What does that mean?! Dream job #check...debts soon to be paid off #workInProgress Educated at a premiere institution #pendingGraduate

"It's all good, when it's all bad. There's something working in me. What you call that?!" #walkingOnWater_Lecrae #get2Drankin #thirstyThursday

May you find what you're looking for on today. If you don't, keep searchin!"


May 30

He gives rest to the weary, so you know what that means! "Hello, Wednesday. 'Let's get dangerous'" #naturalFlow {Isa. 40:31} SN: It's hump day; gets 2 humpin'. SN2: Nobody Special #imdatruth.blogspot.com SN3: "You were patient in my ignorance. If ignorance is bliss it's cuz she never heard of this." #background

...


Sometimes we go through. I mean, really go through. We may feel like we're alone, although we never really are. Keep fighting. Never give up. The grass is always greener on the other side and the light will shine again. #trustMe

Wishin' You Well, Wherever You're At In Life

-liMitz