Monday, January 28, 2013

Source of My Stress (SMS): Faith & Learning #foolishness

Over the years I've learned to tone down my anger.


The real question: How does it look when you’re stressed?


Warning: No special effects, flashing lights, or spelling/grammar checks #rawFootage


Why?
The quick skinny:
  • Stress-that's that stuff I don't like
  • People can be one of the biggest causes of stress in your life.
  • I want you to do well in life and have the health to enjoy it (3 John 1:2).

What does this mean for me? #theReader 
Stop letting those things stress you out so much. Always take at least 1 day off in the month to just vegetate...you know, just be, do nothing or something you extremely enjoy that won't have you thinking about everything you're not doing.

For further insight: Read-Water: More than a Thirst QuencherWhat Successful People DoJob Stress & Your HealthSmile!


This is F.U.N. (For Ur Needs)  Use your KEYS
  • Know that stress is a part of life
  • Expect to experience the good and bad types of stress
  • Your response will determine the result of your stress
  • Stay in touch with people who will listen to you rant (and offer feedback)
    • Some people call those friends

Challenge
  • Don't lose the battle with stress; fight back!
  • Share your experiences (here and) with others.
  • Breathe, Stretch, Shake...Let it go

Add'l Inspiration Material (A.I.M. Higher)

Haterade (Keith Battle)

Links:
  1. Six Brown Chicks (Iyanla: Fix My Life)
  2. Haterade pt 2 (Keith Battle)

Bob Ya’ Head (Dance the stress away)

Breathe, Stretch, Shake... (Mase)